Re: Calling ssh_channel_request_exec twice

Hi,

It's mandatory to open a new channel. Channels currently cannot be used twice.

Kr,

Aris

Le 03/11/11 17:29, Kevin Lambert a écrit :
I had working code that was cat’ing a file and retrieving the contents
of the file and then I needed to modify it to do the same thing but
with two files but ssh_channel_request_exec is returning an error on
the 2^nd call. Should I not be using the same channel for 2 different
calls to ssh_channel_request_exec?

Kevin