Re: Requesting agent forwarding

On Friday 20 April 2012 12:43:51 you wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Andreas Schneider <asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> > On Friday 20 April 2012 21:36:05 Andreas Schneider wrote:
> >> And it looks like it is an extension like sftp. So you need to implement
> >> it
> >> the way as we did with sftp.
> >
> > No, I'm wrong it is a normal channel request, see section 4.
>
> Right, so without patching libssh what is the way to do this now?

If you want what is in the RFC you need to implement all these functions. If
you have ssh-agent and you have the client and server written with libssh a
simple tunnel for the unix socket should do it.

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: F33E3FC6
www.cryptomilk.org                asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx