Re: PATCH & Contribution Signoff: password Protected Server Keys

Hi Andreas,

+1 for the naming. What about moving this into the ssh_callback
structure that is common to ssh client, server and bind ? (along with
the logging functions). We could name it key_decrypt_callback and use
the same callback for host keys and user keys.

Aris