Re: [PATCH] channel: fix setting of channel->flags
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] channel: fix setting of channel->flags
- From: Jon Simons <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: libssh@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 15:24:40 -0800
- To: Aris Adamantiadis <aris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Cc: libssh@xxxxxxxxxx
Ah, I found this patch in the mail archives from March 2013:
But it looks like it has not been applied. 'git blame' shows
that the affected lines were last touched in this commit:
ef5701a Channels: fix the "server specified invalid channel" bug
in August 2011.
On 12/10/13, 7:59 AM, Aris Adamantiadis wrote:
> Hi Jon,
> This is strange because I am almost certain to have seen a similar patch
> recently (<6 months). Was there some mixup in the earlier patch ?
> Le 9/12/13 21:09, Jon Simons a écrit :
>> Attached is a patch which fixes a memory leak via the
>> 'ssh_channel_free' API. With the patch, I observe that
>> channels are truly completely free'd in my program.
Archive administrator: email@example.com