Re: SSH via java secure shell

On Tuesday 08 April 2014 14:53:35 aarthit 2014 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are using libSSH0.6.3 in our product and when we do the following test
> we see that the SSH shell hangs and we are not able to enter any commands
> in it.
>
> We ran the samplesshd-cb.c file that is present in the example, we try to
> establish the SSH from a Java secure Shell client , we could see that the
> client asks for the username and password and we could see on the server
> terminal that the session is established , but the established SSH session
> does not accept any commands , it just freezes .

This is not a fully featured ssh server. It just shows how to do things.

Maybe it works with

http://git.libssh.org/projects/libssh.git/tree/examples/ssh_server_fork.c

but I wouldn't guarantee it ...

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
www.cryptomilk.org                asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx