RE: SSH.dll crash problem

Hi Ravi,

It is not clear to me if you are using a precompiled DLL or using one
which you have compiled.

In the first case, I should use a DLL compiled in debug-mode (instead
release-mode) and try to debug it using the compiler/debugger suite used
in the build process.

Precompiled binaries are used built using GCC/GDB. In this case, I
recommend you to use the MinGW environment to debug your application
using GDB.

If you have compiled your own ssh.dll, your build environment can be
probably configured to generate binaries in debug-mode and can also
allow you to attach to a running process to be debugged.

Good luck,

Tiago Alves