[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Can libssh handle multiple channel requests on a single connection?
- Subject: Can libssh handle multiple channel requests on a single connection?
- From: 김대용 <dykim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: libssh@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 11:42:20 +0900
- To: "libssh@xxxxxxxxxx" <libssh@xxxxxxxxxx>
I'm making an ssh server using libssh-0.7.0.I want my ssh server to handle multiple channel requests on a single ssh connection.For instance, my ssh server has to accept another SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_OPEN, create a new channel and handle the multiple channel request.In the example sources(especially using callbacks), libssh seems to be able to handle only a single ssh_channel on a single ssh_session.Please let me know how.
Archive administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org