libssh multithreading issue

Hi,

I am currently building an application that execute commands in remote machines and receives the output to present it to the user.
The deal is that i have one thread (poller) that asynchronously polls every open session for data to be read and output it to the user. Another threads (workers) instantiates new sessions to run remote commands, assigns the sessions to the ssh_event handled by the poller thread and continues their work.
Is it safe to implement the solution described above with libssh? I am getting a EXC_BAD_ACCESS when calling ssh_event_add_session from the worker threads to assign the newly created sessions to the ssh_event handled by the poller thread.

Thanks,
Bruno.