Re: Reading multiple channels under the same session

till@elite:~/libssh$ ssh user@localhost -p2022 -D 11223 -N
user@localhost's password:
accept: Too many open files
accept: Too many open files
accept: Too many open files

I call this a success... Don't ask me how many sessions were open at the
same time. But it's probably also because not all sockets were closed.
I'm still working on this.

Cheers,
Till