Re: Runtime error on Windows with libssh 0.9: DllMain: ssh_init_failed!

Well, I tried everything, but to no avail... I also build mbedtls and
libssh from source (without vcpkg), but the same error came up. Maybe
there's something wrong with my machine setup. Could anybody confirm it?
Just build libssh with vcpkg from
https://github.com/cryptomilk/vcpkg/tree/master-libssh and try linking
against it.

Anyway, I ended up building libssh with prebuilt openSSL. It works fine, so
it's probably the best way for Windows users.

Franciszek