Re: [patch] Use inttypes macros for size_t format string

On Wed, 2020-01-15 at 13:01 +0100, g4-lisz@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi there, here's a patch for fixing a printf format string issue when
> compiling with MinGW (and possibly other "architectures"...).
>
> A big thanks to Zdenek OGAR Skalak for the hint!

Looks good to me. Grepping through the rest of the code shows that
there will most probably be more issues like this:

$ git grep "PRIdS" | wc -l
10
$ git grep "%zu" | wc -l
27

Could you check also the other cases to make sure we can address it in
the whole codebase?

Andreas, what do you suggest to make sure we do not introduce new
issues like this?

Regards,
--
Jakub Jelen