RE: Authenticate with pki

 > Hi John... I've hit this before myself.

> You need to call ssh_pki_copy_cert_to_privkey(pubKey, privateKey) after ssh_pki_import_privkey_base64() and before ssh_userauth_publickey() to
> add the public key certificate to the private key before authenticating.

> Hope that helps!
> Jeremy.

That did! Thanks!

It's odd that requirement isn't documented as far as I can tell. It's also not used in the authentication example here ( https://gitlab.com/libssh/libssh-mirror/-/blob/master/examples/authentication.c ) either. I wonder if that's only required in some cases, and if that's the case how one would know that it needed to be done.

John