Re: How to get started with contribution

On 4/8/22 12:04, GOHIL DEEPAK KIRAN wrote:
Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Deepak Gohil, a computer science undergrad, I have just completed my first semester at Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara. I am new to open source but I am well aware of C,C++, socket programming in C. I would love to contribute to your organisation but could you please tell me how to get started ?
Hoping to hear from you soon.

Hi,
please read through the general GSoC page on

https://www.libssh.org/development/google-summer-of-code/

And also through the maling list archive. This question was asked several times during last month. But in short, contributions are done through gitlab and we have some issues that might be great to get you started:

https://gitlab.com/libssh/libssh-mirror/-/issues

We would be happy to answer you some specific questions once you will learn a bit more about our project.

Regards,
--
Jakub Jelen
Crypto Team, Security Engineering