Creating a server

Hi,

I am creating a server application, and I witness some strange thing.

I have this code snippet:

if (ssh_bind_accept(sshbind, session) == SSH_OK) { /*This will block until a new connection created*/

            if (ssh_is_connected(session)) {
debug(hm->dbg, DEBUG_INFO, "%s(): CLI: Session is connected.\n", __func__);
            } else {
debug(hm->dbg, DEBUG_INFO, "%s(): CLI: Session is not connected.\n", __func__);
            }

	}

And ssh_bind_accept() returns SSH_OK, and I test if the session is connected, but returns 0, which means it is not connected. However the documentation states, that if ssh_bind_accept() returns SSH_OK when a connection is established. The test is right after the call of ssh_bind_accept(), as you can see.

It is very strange as I can see this at the terminal when I connect to my server:

$ ssh -p2048 lev@192.168.10.10
Bad packet length 218759168.
ssh_dispatch_run_fatal: Connection to 192.168.10.10 port 2048: message authentication code incorrect

Later, ssh_handle_key_exchange(session) fails with Socket error: disconnected. But still, I can see the socket is connected.

I'm puzzled. Any help are welcome.

BR,
Lev

--