Re: Version 0.10 deprecated functions

Hi Andreas,

I have created the issue <https://gitlab.com/libssh/libssh-mirror/-/issues/146>. Not sure about the patch, seems like quite some work and I have little knowledge about libssh internals but who knows.

Regards,
Michal

On 8. 9. 2022 11:27, Andreas Schneider wrote:
On Thursday, 8 September 2022 11:17:55 CEST Michal Vasko wrote:
Hello,
Hi Michal,

I have started to get deprecation warnings for functions such as
ssh_message_auth_pubkey and nc_sshcb_auth_password in our project when
updating to libssh 0.10. The reason we are using them and not the whole
callback API is simply because of support for the /keyboard-interactive/
authentication method, which is missing in the callback API. So, we have
implemented it just like in the /samplesshd-kbdint/ example.

Now, how are we supposed to switch to the callback API if this
authentication method is still not supported there, are there plans to
add it? Thanks.
Can you please open a bug report? We really need to implement that as soon as
possible. We will not remove functions till version 1.0 and for that the API
needs to have all the missing parts.

Patches are always welcome :-)

Best regards,

	Andreas