Re: Maintenance on website and mailing lists

Hi everyone,

I finally understood how this is all supposed to work. Expect a downtime of around 30 minutes for the website and mailing list during the migration.

PS: sorry if you receive this email twice, the old server ran out of disk space and crashed postfix.

Aris