Re: Maintenance on website and mailing lists

Maintenance finished.

I had some troubles with the mail server (always check the reputation of your cloud IP). Please let me know if anything unexpected happens with the mailing list or website.

Enjoy the New Year's holidays.

Regards

Aris

Le 30/12/23 à 17:21, Aris Adamantiadis a écrit :
Hi everyone,

I finally understood how this is all supposed to work. Expect a downtime of around 30 minutes for the website and mailing list during the migration.

PS: sorry if you receive this email twice, the old server ran out of disk space and crashed postfix.

Aris