Re: Support for SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_REQUEST that is unknown

Hello.

Thank you for your clarification. Indeed, you are right and the
response to this message should be send. I will open a MR and try to
fix that.

I thought that all the implementations used the global requests, but
clearly its not the case.

So one possible workaround if you do not want to wait for new libssh
release would be to use the global requests instead of the channel
request, which should already implement replies to unknown messages.

Jakub