Re: Scp using libssh 0.4.1

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 5:31 PM, Aris Adamantiadis <aris@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Irfan,
>
> libssh 0.4.0 is too old and contains the same bug. The fix for your problem
> was put in the git repository, branch v0-4. The procedure to get it is:
>
> git clone git://git.libssh.org/projects/libssh/libssh.git libssh
> cd libssh
> git branch -b origin/v0-4 v0-4
> git checkout v0-4
>
> then you should have the last v0-4 branch on your computer. issue
> git pull
> when you want to update your local version.
>
> Regards,
>
> Aris
> irfan naseef wrote:

Hi , Aris

Its working....Thanxz

And for that git , when i issued the command as u told , i got some
error.Later i found the commands are as follows and everything is working
now.

>    git clone git://git.libssh.org/projects/libssh/libssh.git libssh
>    cd libssh
>    git checkout -b v0-4 origin/v0-4

I have another doubt.Im using this in a software , which iam creating as an
academic project. So should the users of my software should also do this git
commands to install the libssh ?

Thanx Aris

--
   !rF@n