Re: Hangs on password queries once SSH session is up

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 02:57:50PM +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:

> could you please test with
>
> http://www.libssh.org/files/test/libssh-0.4.4.92.tar.gz
>
> I've fixed more bugs on Windows. It's possible that this doesn't fix the
> problem at all. Which windows version do you use?

Will do, thank you very much. It will take a few days however, as
I'm quite busy on another front just now.

But perhaps this will end up being an unresolvable clash between
two architectures? Note that it works quite well in practice, and
there are easy work-arounds (such as having a small background
job sending null bytes from the remote host every few seconds
that would in effect unblock the client should it ever block).

Cheers,
Pierre