Re: include libssh into a Qt project

Giovanni Venturi schrieb:
> On Wednesday, December 08, 2010 10:49:12 am you wrote:
>> On Wednesday, December 08, 2010 09:52:52 you wrote:
>>> Hello,
>> Hi Giovanni,
>>
>>> I was using libssh into a Nokia Qt Project. Under Linux I have no
>>> problem. I compile, it links and it works. Under Linux I donwloaded the
>>> file as suggested on the website but I don't know how to use them.
>>>
>>> My project.pro file is the following:
>>>  unix {
>>>
>>>   LIBS += -lssh
>>>
>>> }
>>>
>>>  win32 {
>>>
>>>   LIBS += -Llib/libssh_static.a -lssh
>>>
>>>   INCLUDEPATH += include
>>>
>>> }
>> I don't know not qmake works but you should only define one library, the
>> shared or the static one. However, if you want to link against the static
>> library you have to define LIBSSH_STATIC.
>>
>> Regards,
>>

>> 	-- andreas
> I prefer use dynamic library. How do I fix win32 part?
>
> Giovanni

Hello Giovanni,

You should put directory "libssh" with headers files in "include" dir
from mingw. For  dynamic linking you should put file "libssh.dll.a" in
"lib" dir from mingw. After that you can link your project with -lssh on
windows in the same way as on linux. You don't need specify

LIBS += -Llib/libssh_static.a -lssh

but only

-lssh

regards,