Re: Using SCP with files > 4 GB

Hi Mark,

This is a good idea. I just wonder if you have experience with server
softwares that handle/mishandle >4G files using scp ? This could become
source of problem for libssh users and it would be important then to
test if the remote server supports it.

I'm in favor of the ssh_scp_push_file64 which is not going to break the
ABI (upgrading a parameter from 32 to 64bits is imho not safe on ia32).

By the way, is Ipswitch using libssh in some of their products ? I'd be
interested to know.

Thanks for your feedback,

Aris