Re: ssh_handle_packets blocking issue

Jeetu,

I read your email in details and still am not sure it's correlated with
Sharon's problem.
Could you provide me a backtrace (with full symbols if possible) of a
stuck process (with the -1 timeout) so I can have an idea of what
condition it's waiting for and why it doesn't arrive.

A verbose log (with ssh_options_set) of the same session would greatly
help, along with the code snippet you're using to handle ssh connexions.

Thanks,

Aris