Re: ssh_handle_packets blocking issue

Hi,

> Hello Jeetu, Sharon,

> I'll look at that issue asap. It's a blocking problem for release 0.5.

>Aris

Aris, Thanks so much :) Please let me know if you need me to try something
or any further data to help you debug this.

> If this is on Windows, which Windows version are you running? We have a
> poll(2)-emulation for older Windows versions. This version doesn't set
> POLLERR, maybe that's causing the problem.

Andreas, I'm seeing this behaviour on Linux (debian testing). Please let
me know if you need any further info to debug this or if I can help in any way.

Thanks so much yet again for a very nice piece of work :)

Bye for now
Jeetu

ebrain.in | Beehive Computing
Discover and run software from any device around you.