Re: [INSTALL issue] missing header files poll.h and config.h

Those are internal header files, so they are not installed. Why do you need
poll.h?
Also, if those files contain internal functions, then it would be better to hide those functions from the public API documentation.

I do remember that I've seen ssh_poll_ctx...() group of functions and tried to use them first, because they were in API docs. But then I got compilation error because they're not exported :)

Best regards, Nikolay Karikh.