Re: Patch: Add X11 forwarding support for ssh client

Hi,
Here's the patch based on the latest (Preston's great work). It works
just fine without changing messages.c :) So I even tested it by
tunnelling a "gimp" from a remote computer :))

Probably, I will submit a complete x11 tunnelling client demo in another
separated patch later when I got some time.

Vic